MANILA, Philippines – This year’s biggest Korean drama “My Princess” is set to have its grand debut on ABS-CBN on Monday (March 28).
“My Princess” tells the story of Lizelle played by Korea’s very own Kim Tae Hee. She is just an ordinary student who makes a living out of dressing up like a princess.
Since she was a child, she has always dreamt of being with her father but her world fell apart upon learning that he had already died.
Eventually, Lizelle discovers that she has royal blood.
She meets Ethan, played by Asia’s premiere actor Song Seung Hun, who is a rich diplomat and is against the restoration of the monarchy.
Because of the clashing interests of their families, they start having petty quarrels and disagreements.
But unexpectedly, they fall in love with each other.
The romantic love story “My Princess” will start airing on March 28 right before “Mula Sa Puso.”
Incoming search terms:
- my princess tagalog version
- my princess korean drama tagalog version
- my princess korean drama tagalog
- korean drama tagalog version
- my princess tagalog
- my princess filipino version
- korean novela tagalog version
- my princess tagalog song
- my princess korean drama in tagalog
- my princess full movie tagalog version