Former “PBB” housemate Paul Jake Castillo
MANILA, Philippines – “Pinoy Big Brother” alumnus Paul Jake Castillo revealed he never asked actress Melissa Ricks about her past relationship with actor Jake Cuenca.
In an interview with Push.com.ph, Castillo said he just wants to make Ricks happy now that they are dating.
“I haven’t asked her why they broke up [but] everyone wants to be better than the rest. I hope naman I’ll be able to make her happy,” he said.
Castillo also said he and Cuenca never talked about Ricks.
In an interview with “The Buzz” on Sunday, Cuenca said he and Castillo are good friends and he knows that the ex “PBB” housemate will take good care of his former girlfriend.
“I just hope Paul Jake takes care of you really well. I know he’s a very nice guy. Sobrang mabait iyan kasi kaibigan ko din iyan. I wish you guys all the best,” he said.
Meanwhile, Castillo shared that he already introduced Ricks to his mom.
“We had dinner [and] my mom and Melissa spent some time [together],” he said.
Castillo said he is happy to have met Ricks and he is hoping that he can make her happy.
Incoming search terms:
- buod ng alice in wonderland tagalog
- buod ng alice wonderland tagalog
- ano ang tema ng alice in wonderland tagalog
- buod ng alice in wonderland tagalog version
- si alice sa daigdig ng hiwaga buod
- ano ang tema ng alice in wonderland
- buod ng kwentong alice in wonderland tagalog version
- alice in wonderland story tagalog version
- alice in wonderland tagalog story
- buod ng alice in wonderland